The need for a highly skilled, knowledge-driven work force is more important than ever. To stay competitive, your company can enroll executives and employees in a variety of University of Michigan continuing education programs that are designed to keep professionals at the forefront of their fields through post-graduate coursework and mentoring. These programs are taught by experts in their field, providing executives with an applicable education that they can take and deploy in their organization.
The University offers numerous degree and certificate-granting options in a number of different disciplines. These programs can be customized to meet the specific needs of your company and its key decision makers.
- Cambridge Michigan Language Assessments
- Center for Occupational Health & Safety Engineering: Continuing Education
- Challenge Program
- College of Engineering: Integrative Systems and Design Foreign Language
- Tutor/Translator/Typist Services Medical School: Continuing Medical Education
- School of Public Health: Continuing Education
- School of Social Work: Continuing Professional Education
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business: Executive Education Center
- Tauber Institute for Global Operations
- U-M Dearborn: Engineering Professional Development
- U-M Flint: K-12 Professional Development & Continuing Education
- University of Michigan HRD Professional Development Programs
- William Davidson Institute: Executive Education